Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
Safe and Trusted Active Ingredients
Adults and Children Will Love the Great
Dye-Free and Alcohol-Free
Great for Diabetic and Celiac Patients:
Sugar Free & Gluten Free
Chlorcyclizine is a First Generation
Antihistamine With a Lower Sedation
Profile Than Others in the Same Class.
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies: • runny nose
• sneezing • itching of the nose or throat • itchy, watery eyes • cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease),
or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • glaucoma • difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
• a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema • a cough that occurs with too much phlegm
• a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, or children who are taking other drugs
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• may cause marked drowsiness
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle oroperating machinery
• may cause or aggravate constipation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
• cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
• Codeine Phosphate 10 mg (Antitussive)
• Chlorcyclizine Hydrochloride 9.375 mg (Antihistamine)
Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
|Dosing and Administration
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
Notuss NX is a Liquid
Dye-Free and Alcohol-Free